Coro Realty Advisors and Easlan Capital Announce Expanded Tenant Roster
ATLANTA, GA, October 5, 2015 – Brookleigh Marketplace, a development of Coro Realty Advisors and Easlan Capital located on Johnson Ferry Road, is nearing completion. Coro and Easlan plan to break ground later this year on their final phase, a 9,521 square foot building at the corner of Johnson Ferry and Blair Circle.
The new building’s new tenants will include:
• Marlow’s Tavern, a neighborhood restaurant concept open daily for lunch and dinner, offering guests classic American tavern fare and hand crafted cocktails with an upscale twist. The 3,468 square foot Marlow’s will feature ample seating and an expansive 1,500 square foot patio.
• Southern Custard “SoCu,” a frozen custard scoop shop to be opened by local residents, Matthew and Heather Mohalski. According to Matthew Mohalski, “it will offer fresh, super-premium, rich, creamy frozen custard and bright, sweet Italian ice in a rotating selection of flavors. Our frozen custard will be produced using a continuous flow method, not a soft serve machine. This important distinction ensures a smoother, creamier, more satisfying product unlike anything else currently available in Atlanta.”
• Brookleigh Family Eyecare owned by Dr. Douglas A. Anania, who will be relocating his existing practice to Brookleigh Marketplace.
These tenants will join Primrose Schools, PURE taqueria® and Brookleigh Marketplace’s current high-quality line up.
• Burn Studios, a multi-platform boutique studio offering stadium seated cycling, high cardio kickboxing (“BurnBox”) and various forms of Yoga. Unique BURN technology that monitors heart rate and more is offered for all classes allowing participants to use real time stats. According to Burn Studios, “the state of the art studio offers top notch amenities including cycle shoes, kickboxing gloves, beverages and retail.” BURN opened on October 1.
• Brookhaven Provisions, owned by the principals of the Hungry Peach and Café at Pharr. They plan to bring to Brookleigh Marketplace the best of both concepts, plus high-quality prepared foods, kitchen supplies and a top-notch wine selection.
• Jade Nails Spa, which opened in September, is a premium day spa offering nail care, massages and other spa treatments. Its high-end interior complements its high-quality treatments. Jade Nails Spa is owner Jennifer Hoang’s second location.
• Bon Glaze, a gourmet doughnut shop created by co-owners Kelly and Kenny Keith. According to the Keiths, they “have traveled the country tasting and perfecting scratch made doughnuts, including bacon-butterscotch, mile high lemon meringue, and red velvet with cream cheese glaze.” Aside from fresh from scratch doughnuts, Bon Glaze will feature bacon and premium coffee. Added Kenny Keith “We are excited to bring a much needed delicious doughnut experience to Atlanta.” The location will feature a drive-through.
• Brookhaven Family Dentistry, a long-time member of the Brookhaven community, will relocate from its current location in Cambridge Square shopping center.
Andrea Kenney of Coro represented the landlord in the recent deals. 3,331 square feet remain available for lease in the 9,521 square foot building. An additional 1,895 SF remains available for lease elsewhere in the property.
Coro Realty Advisors, LLC was founded in 1997 and is synonymous in Atlanta and the Southeast with intelligent real estate development and investment. The firm provides Investment, Asset Management, Leasing and Property Management for a myriad of residential and commercial properties throughout the Southeastern United States.
Easlan Capital was organized in 1982 for the purpose of developing, managing, leasing, and acquiring commercial and multi-family projects in South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee and Georgia. Easlan Capital of Atlanta, Inc. opened its offices in Atlanta in 1986, and to date the three offices in Greenville, Charlotte, and Atlanta have developed over 7,000 apartment units and over 3 million square feet of office, retail, and industrial properties throughout the Southeast.
For more information on Brookleigh Marketplace please contact:
Coro Realty Advisors, LLC.
3715 Northside Parkway
Building 400, Suite 100
Atlanta, Georgia 30327